Expense Cards are reloadable prepaid debit cards, providing employees with preset funds for trade spending and other business related expenses. Prepaid Expense Cards can be used at any Visa or MasterCard debit merchant location worldwide as well as ATM or POS terminals. The employer enrolls the employee in the program and loads the money onto the cards to be used for specified trade spending or business related expenses. The cards may be used at millions of locations worldwide that accept Visa or MasterCard debit cards. Certain Merchant Category codes (MCC's) may be restricted at the Employer's option. The employer may load additional funds onto the Cards at any time.
- Reloadable at each pay period
- Branded with VISA or MasterCard logo
- ATM and POS terminal access
- Card personalized for account holder
- Custom card designs available
- Card activity and balance information available via internet or IVR
- Spending controls including MCC restrictions, spending limits and transaction limits
- No paper checks to cash or deposit
- Funds available for use on payday
- Purchases can be made using card rather than checks, cash, money orders, or cashier's checks.
- Safer than carrying cash
- Information on purchases and deposits available on the internet or via IVR
- Program Administration and maintenance available online or through a specialized team of Customer Service Representatives